cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG2420 quick menu not loading

Mary68
Contributor

i have been to the download page multiple time have uninstalled reinstalled changed usb port unplugged the printer doen everything i could disabled my antivurus all of it no matter what i do the quick menu does not work it tries to come up but only flashes now this may be something i did by mistake I may have uninstall the inkjet ulility tool printer utility my mistake but would not that have ben reinstalled when i reinstalled the cannon drive like 10 times i no longer have the cd Please help i need to sac some things i am on windows 10 computer and have got latest windows updates not sure if that is the problem Please if you could have some remote connect and help me changed my password rebooted everything

7 REPLIES 7

James_C

Hi, Mary68!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know which specific printer model you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE to search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE

Thanks and have a great day!

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Mary68
Contributor
  •  cannon pixma  MG2420  i have tried every thing short of    throwing the printer away uninstalled reinstalled etc      i had the  quick menu in task bar tray and id click on it and it  will not  come up    it loks like itries but  flashes and then nothing
  • ' I have no idea what to do   worked  about a week ago Now  the only think  tht  was updated    were some  windows up dates But  i think  i may have uninstalled the   cannon Ij  scan utility folder  and  have no way to get it back   i  think  i stupidluninstalled the  folder and have no way to get it back
  •  
  • ng to free up more space
  •  

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Mary68
Contributor

this  is what is not  working  it  will not  comeup   flasjes and  goes offCapture.PNG

guess  i just   trash the printer   as  i have not gotten another answer  have a good day

Hi,

I recommend to have this issue looked at by our support team. Canon does have a chat team that would be happy to assist you with this issue. Please click HERE and in the chat/ask a question box that appears, ask the chat bot to speak to a live person. Our chat agents are available Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET, excluding holidays.

We look forward to hearing from you

Announcements