cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG3520 Solid Blue Light On

QW
Contributor

What does the solid blue light next to the icon on the PIXMA printer mean?? (the paper won't feed and the ink cartridges keep sliding). The solid orange CL light is on, which I think means the color ink is empty.)

7 REPLIES 7

Abel
Enthusiast

Hi, QW!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know which Canon PIXMA printer you own, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

QW
Contributor

My pixma is an MG3520 model.  The blue light is next to an icon that sort of looks like a microphone in double parentheses. 

That is the Wi-Fi symbol. An antenna and radio waves. Is your printer connected via Wi-Fi or is it USB?

I am assuming the printer did work properly and then started acting up?

Have you powered off the printer and turned it back on?

Have you opened the ink cover? If you think the ink is empty do you have a new cartridge you can install?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

I will be buying new ink today and trying again. I've had the printer for some time now and it is connected via USB.  Thank you for your response and I will let you know whether I get it working or not.

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Typically the blue light means Wi-Fi is on.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

I have model MG3520.  The blue light is next to an icon that sort of looks like a microphone in double parentheses. 

QW
Contributor

My pixma is an MG3520 model.  The blue light is next to an icon that sort of looks like a microphone in double parentheses. 

Announcements