Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG6320 Where is the print head release?

‎09-06-2014 01:12 PM My Pixma MG6320 was replaced by Cannon by mail without a printer head while under warranty with problems with the print head and I am supposed to use the head from my old printer (the one with the print head problems). They can'...

How Do You Quit Canon Quick Menu?

I have a MacBook air and I installed everything that the instruction manual for my brand new printer said to install and everything was working correctly. I got on my computer last night and the Canon Quick Menu appeared on my toolbar. Now I'm unable...

ad hoc sales person

This is not evidence, it is what I call educated conjecture.  A couple of years ago I was looking for a replacement for my printer because I had screwed up the envelope feeder.  On the internet, I came across a student at a university here in San Die...

Brand new MX922 won't print black ink

I just recieved a new Pixma MX922 in the mail today from Amazon. I've got it up and running and I'm able to print color pictures and text but for whatever reason I can't print Anything black. Anybody have a solution? Thanks in advance.

MG7720

I got a notice to update the firmware at Device Settins in Setup.  I started the update but then received an error msg that it couldn't be updated.  Now the screen is grey and the power light is blinking.  Nothing happens when I hit the power button,...

PIXMA 5450 SHRINKING DOCUMENT TO CORNER OF PAGE

Yesterday I was trying to print out a document. The document shrank to the corner of an A4 sheet to what I would say is A6 size. It now keeps happening. I am using Macbook Air running OS X EL Capitan. I have done a bit of googling and have tried upd...

TINAMOO by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma G2200 photo print

I just purchased. g2200. The reviews say it prints very good color photos. I tried printing ok (old) Kodak photo paper and the results were not all that good. The image was not sharp, and the colors seemed a little muddy. Is there something I can adj...

"Please wait a while" Message for scanning

I'm using a Pixma 490 and trying to scan images into my macbook. I am connected through the USB. When I try to scan an image Image Capture pops up like it should on my computer, but a message of "please wait a while" comes up on the printer. I wait, ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements