Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX492 scanning issue "please wait a while"

Hello,        I'm trying to scan from printer to pc but all i get is "please wait a while" then it goes back to menu with no scanning done.I'm able to use the scan utility to scan from my pc to printer.  I have uninstalled all drivers and programs as...

Kmailloux by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

MG5750 not printing colour correctly

We have a Pixma MG5750. It has stopped printing colour correctly. They print fine in greyscale but not in colour. Everything that should be in colour is in washed out yellow.  I have done a head clean (although not a deep clean) checked all the cartr...

TR4522 canon printer

Hello all     I have a TR4522 canon printer, my problem is i can't print anything from my desktop.   It did print a test page whe I reinstalled the canon driver. I can print from my tablet just fine.    Anny suggestions would be greatly appreciated T...

RRP by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixima tr 8500

Paper comes through but printer has stopped printing any B & W text,  Prints color ok.   All ink is new.  Tried uninstalling and reinstalling printer.  Uninstalled latest win 10 update.  IInstalled latest drivers from Canon site.  Nothing helps. Sugg...

rcferris by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG2522

While trying to print a paper it will pull the paper into the printer but then crumbles it up on the right side. It will continue to try to print 3 times. What do I need to do?

Issues printing on rice paper

Hi! I use the canon ix6820 for edible printing, using edible ink and wafer paper. I’ve had the printer less than a year, but have only had a successful printing a couple of times. Now, my wafer paper goes through the print process but then ends up wi...

TR8620 Operation Panel

Is there a setting that allows for the operation panel to open automatically?  I just purchased the TR8620 to replace an MX882 that was purchased about 10 years ago.  The MX882 opened automattically when printing, seems odd that the TR8620 does not?

je2n by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements