cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS9521C Will Not Print Multiple Copies

Gdashoff
Apprentice

Using chromebooks (2 different ones on 2 different accounts).  I cannot get it to print multiple copies, have tried many different settings and no matter how many copies I select (2-20) only one copy comes out and I have to reprint 2-20 times.

5 REPLIES 5

Gdashoff
Apprentice

I have power cycled the printer.  Reset all settings.  Removed and readded the printer on my chromebook.  

The chromebook prints multiple copies to an old Brother printer without issue.
I tried an old Macbook and the printer was printing multiple pages with that.

Hi,

Do you have another device you can try to print from as a test? If you have a smartphone, please install our free app called Canon Print Inkjet Selphy. 

Once the app is installed, please try printing a multipage document from there. 

We look forward to your reply. 

Gdashoff
Apprentice

The Macbook prints multiple copies like normal but we mainly use Chromebooks and neither of our chromebooks will print multiple copies.  They work fine with our 10yr old Brother printer.

Hi,

You can try removing and adding the printer back on but if it still wont print multiple copies, you would need to reach out to the Chromebook manufacture. They will be able to troubleshoot the built in print system the Chromebook is using. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Gdashoff
Apprentice

Removing and adding the printer did not work.  The chromebooks print fine to an old Brother print.  This is a Canon issue.  Found this on a chromebook forum, everyone recommends to immediately return the canon printer.

"The main issue is that most Canon models, such as yours, do not include internal capability to interpret standard printer languages such as HP's PCL, Epson's ESC/P, or Postscript. Many of their printers require that the host computer (usually Windows or Mac) compose the image and send it to the printer as a graphics bitmap."

click here to view the gallery
Announcements