cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS3522 Driver Issues - Windows 11

holyfrijoles
Apprentice

Hello. I have read a few questions about this same issue and have already tried troubleshooting several things. I have the PIXMAts3522.  Followed instructions for set up. Prints fine. Has the utility for printhead cleaning, etc. Found the website to download a printer helper if I want to make pretty picture borders and stuff.  My problem is scanning. I can't make this thing scan to save my life. I have reloaded it, I have tried deleting the printer and starting over from the very beginning and still nothing about the IJ scanner utility. I again went to Canon website to manually download driver. There is one that says it's the driver for the full functionality as the scanner but it won't do it either. Just replaces the printhead cleaner driver icon on my desktop.  I am using Windows 11, Wireless install. Like I said, prints fine, I can print from my phone, just can't scan.  Wondering if this is a common Canon problem since so many people seem to have an issue with it. (This printer did not come with a CD of drivers, It was all install from online.) Thanks in advance for any advice. I have to get to sleep now I have been frying my head trying to do this for too long. 

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Based on the steps you have already taken, I recommend reaching out to Canon support for real time support with this issue. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

I am trying to download the drivers on another laptop and McAfee keeps tagging the driver file as having a virus and stops the download and deletes the file

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements