cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TR4720 Install ink head correctly

Andy444
Apprentice

I am receiving the message "Install the print head correctly" I am unsure of how to solve this problem please help.

- Thanks Andy

6 REPLIES 6

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi, 

The print head would be on the ink cartridge itself. Did you recently replace the Black or Color ink cartridge? 

We look forward to your reply. 

Hello ArthurJ yes I did replace the black and color ink. After I tried replacing them I received a error message saying to install the ink cartridge correctly I took the ink out of the printer. Then the original problem I asked about happened.

Hello Andy444,
The answer was given by ArthurJ, that "The print head would be on the ink cartridge itself." meaning? you're somehow not putting that cartridge in approprately!
I had this same issue, so, I took out the new ink cartridge that I had insert in the printer, put back in the old cartridge--just to ensure that all was well. The error went away. So, I then took back out the old cartridge and put back in the new cartridge and everything worked well; no more error.

I have tried taking out the new and replacing with the old and it did not work for me. with the old in, the cartridges moved, whereas with the new it did not, but then I still got the error message.  Any other suggestions?

SherriD
Apprentice

I have tried taking out the new and replacing with the old and it did not work for me. with the old in, the cartridges moved, whereas with the new it did not, but then I still got the error message.   I also tried unplugging it and plugging back in.  It will not let me turn it off, choose menu or anything else.  Any other suggestions?

Hi,

Could you take a picture of the ink cartridges you are using and attach it to your reply. 

We look forward to hearing from you. 

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements