Did you mean: 

Support code 1007

chrisjen
Apprentice

printer will not feed paper from lower tray shows error message

6 REPLIES 6

Stephen

Hi chrisjen!

Welcome to the Canon Forums! So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly what equipment you're using, and the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x), as well as the way you connect to your device (USB or networked via WiFi or Ethernet). Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue! Thanks and have a great day!

I get this weather printing wirelessly from an iMac running OS X 10.10.2 or from an ipad.  My printer is essentially dead.  Any help would be appreciated.

Ken

If I turn the printer off and on again (which takes like 5 minutes) one page will print so it's not that I selected a photo paper size by mistake.  There's something wrong with the printer that it can't pick up the paper.  Is there anything in the paper path that needs regular cleaning?

Hi, khemmerl!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

kane2theresq
Apprentice
I'm using Imac newest is
Cannon mx922

Support code 1007

Won't load paper

Hi kane2theresq,

Possible causes of the 1007 error include the following.

• There is no paper in the cassette (upper).

• The paper source is incorrect.

• Paper is not loaded properly.

To resolve this, please place paper in the upper cassette, making sure that the small size photo paper such as 4" x 6" (10 x 15 cm) or 5" x 7" (13 x 18 cm), or Hagaki are loaded.

Please note that if you cut plain paper into small size such as 4" x 6" (10 x 15 cm) or 5" x 7" (13 x 18 cm) and try to print on it, the paper jam will occur.

Once the paper is in place, align the paper guides with the both edges of the paper and the press the OK button to dismiss the error.

Next, please make sure that the printer driver is set to the lower tray:

1.  Open your item that you wish to print.

2.  Click on File and then Print.

3.  Click Show Details.

4.  Select your paper from the Paper Size drop down menu.

5.  Select Quality & Media from the drop down menu.

6.  Select your type of paper from the Media Type drop down menu.

7.  Choose Cassette from the Paper Source menu.

Please attempt to print.

For more information regarding this, please view the information on the following pages from the On Line Manual of your PIXMA MX922:

http://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/ErrorCode/MX920%20series/EN/ERR/1007.html#wp1412302

http://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/PrinterDriver/M/MX920%20series/1.0/EN/PPG/Dg-c_basic.html

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements