cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG3520 Scanning through Image Garden using a MacBook

GreenReaper
Apprentice

I have a Macbook running the latest version of OSX and a Pixma MG3520. I have Image Garden loaded. I can print till my ink runs out, but I can't scan. The option is grayed out. I'm connected via USB. All functions are available when the printer is connected to my Windows 10 machine. On the Macbook I can scan by going through "Preferances", selecting the printer and then scanner, but that is kind of an akward way of doing things. Any help would be apprreciated. Thanks!!

2 REPLIES 2

Ramona
Authority

Hi GreenReaper,

Installing the ICA Drivers and IJ Scan Utility program on your Mac should resolve the issue being experienced.  Both items can be downloaded from the Canon USA website here free of charge.  The ICA Drivers can be found under the "Drivers" section, and the IJ Scan Utility can be found under the "Software" section.

Should you still experience difficulty, we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative here for further assistance.  A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks, I'll give it a try at the first opportunity.
Announcements