cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS3522 How to scan to my laptop

Angelpri76
Apprentice

Hi everyone. I'm new to the community and not sure if I'm in the right place for this discussion or not. I'm Just bought my TS3522 about 2 weeks ago, and I can't figure out how to scan from my printer to the laptop. I don't know what button to push to let my printer know I want to scan. The other problem is I'm not sure if I need drivers in my computer in order to scan. Please help. I have a deadline to meet and I'm running out of time. Thank you in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

Stephen

Hey! I'm not a tech, but this might be a super easy answer - have you tried installing the software from the card that came in the box? You can get it at canon.us/ijstart

That page will walk you through installing the software to streamline your setup. If that doesn't work, just let us know here, and we'll put you in touch with a tech; or if you need immediate help, you can also register your printer and reach out to support via your My Canon Account at canon.us/account

I hope this helps point you in the right direction! 

what card?  there was nothing in the box

Hello there!

If the information card wasn't in the box just follow the link Stephen provided to get those drivers!

Hope this helps!

finally found it buried, doesnt even put an icon on the desk top for the printer/scanner.  Definitely a -10 so far, and the print quality is horrible

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements