cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAXIFY GX5020 Printing Lavender Color

esvobo
Apprentice

Hello Canon Printer Community, 

I just purchased a brand new Canon Maxify GX5020 inkjet printer. Lavender does not print properly on the Canon printer. On my previous Epson ET-3850 printer, the lavender color is correct. See image below, the left lavender stripes is from the Epson ET-3850 and the right stripes is from Canon Maxify GX5020 printer. As you can see the Canon does not have the correct color. Both have the same paper type. How can I fix this situation?

lavender.jpg

Thank you in advance for your help,

Elvis 

3 REPLIES 3

esvobo
Apprentice

Can someone help please? 

Hi, esvobo!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

Thanks and have a great day!

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Esvobo,

The two printers will have different print heads and ink systems so the colors will not be exactly the same. In this situation, you can try selecting a different paper type on the GX5020 or adjusting the color settings from the printer driver. For the most immediate resolution, I would suggest contacting support over the phone at 1-800-652-2666. Our agents would be happy to check what paper setting would work best or walk you through adjusting the print settings from your computer.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements