cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer "spit out" parts - don't know where they belong to

go4disco
Apprentice

Hi 

We had a paper jam in canon pixma ts7450. Solved it by opening the part to access the ink tanks. There we saw the paper. Ripped that out and with that we saw that a white plastic came out as well.

I have no clue where this needs to be placed and thus  I'd like to ask you all for some guidance as the printer is not working.

There is a number on the plastic in case that helps: 5988 V1-J 

This drives me crazy. Hope anyone can help.

IMG_8458.jpgIMG_8459.jpgThank you very much.

Gerry

2 REPLIES 2

Tiffany

Welcome to The Canon Forums!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA. While the commmunity is welcome to chime in, the Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Greetings,

This is my suggestion:

Product Repair - Canon Europe (canon-europe.com)

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements