Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma TS5055, black and dark colors appear with spots

Danamanoo
Apprentice

Hey, 

I have a Pixma TS5055. 

It prints fine on matte paper, but when I try to print on glossy paper, the black and generally dark parts have dots all over them. In those places the picture is also still wet when it comes out of the printer. I heard that one of the two black inks is not compatible with glossy paper, (not sure if that's true, read it on a forum) but I do have all my settings on glossy. There are several glossy options, I've tried all of them. 

If any of you have any idea what I could do, I would appreciate it. I'm pretty desperate at this point, I can print only light things on glossy paper, otherwise there are dots all over it. 

Thank you in advance. 

1 REPLY 1

Stephen

Hello, Danamanoo!

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Announcements