cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG6250 problem

Acko53
Apprentice

I have a Pixma 6250 printer specifically for printing cd labels and covers, but I suddenly find my printer would no longer be recognised by my pc. I reinstalled from my supplied cd/dvd and now my application for printing cd's has disappeared completely. Can anyone shed any light on my dilemma and possibly provide a solution. I would be most grateful. Cheers, Ken

2 REPLIES 2

Jenine
Rising Star

Hi Acko53!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using and if you are connected via USB or WI-FI. That way, the community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at usa.canon.com/support or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks!

Thanks Jenine,

I am running on Windows vista and my problem exists while running either wireless or USB. I just seemed to have lost my software for printing cd labels and covers. I have my original disc and have reinstalled, but that particular software fails to instal. I am at a loss.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements