cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma 5720--"offline" and Win Troubleshooter says it's "off" when it's on

pinlight
Apprentice

What's been tried:

-- I know the printer itself is functioning: it's on and I can direct-print a test page from it.

-- I've turned the "use printer offline" feature off on my computer

-- I gave the printer a fixed IP address on my network because I saw that suggested in here; did nothing

-- logged off LAN and logged back in...both printer & computer

I'm wondering what to do next? I'd like to know what specific settings on both my printer and on my computers I should have in place. Troubleshooting says my printer is "off" (we were down to it saying that was the only issue....but it's definitely on). On all of my computers it is listed with WS at the end--I've been unable to resolve if that's an issue or not. I haven't uninstalled and reinstalled the printer on my computer because it doesn't actually show up in the Devices list as an available option *to* uninstall--it's been printing wirelessly as the non-default printer since I got it.

Hope this makes sense to somebody--I need to get this thing working!

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi pinlight,

Based on everything that you have tried, please contact our support group using the following link:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements