cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS3520 Paper jam notice error

Bill80
Apprentice

I turned off my canon printer while it was printing and got a paper jam notice. I went though all steps to clear any paper but there was not a paper jam. I unplugged the printer for a while but the paper jam notice persists and I can't use the pinter.. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bill80
Apprentice

I just fixed my jam notice. I turned my pinter around and noticed a latch. The latch opened a door that revealed a whole sheet of paper. Printer works fine now that the paper has been removed. None of the several instructions I googled mentioned tthat there was a door in the back of my printer 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Buggydriver
Apprentice

I've had this paper jam notice a few times and I just remove any paper I can see, and the printer goes on as if nothing happened.  But I really would like to have the manual for this copier so I could do more if that didn't work.  Does nobody have a manual?  I can't get one because I don't know the password of the previous owner(s).

Bill80
Apprentice

I just fixed my jam notice. I turned my pinter around and noticed a latch. The latch opened a door that revealed a whole sheet of paper. Printer works fine now that the paper has been removed. None of the several instructions I googled mentioned tthat there was a door in the back of my printer 

HI Bill, sorry never mind. I read rest of you post. Glad you got fixerd, mine still messed up. What you had is not the issue in mine.

Thanks

Thank you!  It's not mentioned anywhere!! WTF!!!!

canonts6120
Apprentice

Hi Bill80, I am having the same paper jam issue. Can you tell me how you solved?

Thank you, 

hunte001
Apprentice

I previously joined this discussion with a "paper jam" notice that was not true, and I had tried all of the suggested remedies to no avail. After I posted, I found an obscure youtube reference that suggested pushing a piece of paper backwards into the front and back rollers that the paper goes through. While doing this, I noticed the small CD-sized piece of square plastic just above the output tray that moves in and out with the tray. After I pulled this plastic piece out, and left it out, and restarted the printer, it worked fine. I'm wondering if that plastic piece was "stuck" or somehow tripping the "paper jam" sensor/switch, or if pushing the paper backwards through the rollers (front and back) somehow reset something. The printer has now worked without problems for printing and copying for a couple months. Hope this helps someone else.  

Thank you so much!!! I bought a TS352 on 01/09/2022 and print daily. Suddenly, the indication window is flashing E, 0, 3 but I didn't have a paper jam. I am pretty good at finding out the information I need to fix things on my own. This had me stumped! I tried EVERYTHING, except for what you suggested. When I did, it didn't do anything until I ran the paper back through the correct way. I thought I had been keeping it dust free but apparently not. I could have made a little bird's nest with what came out of the rollers! 🤣🐦 Now, I can get back to work! Thank you, again!

MichelleE80

Glad it worked! It saved my printer going into the recycling bin.

dougthebug
Apprentice

i have a canon mf220 series did the usual paper clearing as per menu prompt to no avail: and was finally able to get error for paper jam to go off by taking paper out of paper tray, faniing one end, tapping end  of paper stack on desk to get it uniform an putting back in tray - error light went out and printing again.

Announcements