cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS5151 Dark printing and sizing issues

Summer135
Apprentice

Hello I have a canon ts5151 and I’m finding its printing really dark. I’m using my iPhone 11 Pro and even when I lighten the photo to unnaturally bright it barely or even doesn’t make any different to the photo. The photos are dull whereas they are nowhere like that on my phone even taken outside on sunny days. Both the canon app and airdrop have limited options none of which I can the brightness my photos awful. Please help. 

i am also struggling with air drop ONLY allowing a4 paper prints. It gives no option anywhere nor is there anything I can do to set it to 6 x 4 whereas it’s always been an option it just isn’t. I’ve found the canon print awful before with my old printer but had no problems with air drip. I even tried with image resized and was thrilled to see the option of adjusting the print quality for once however yet again a4 was the only print option. I tried adjusting it instead of auto to manual for size issues and adjusting it to the rear but none of it matters it just prints on a4 paper. Any help with these i would so feel grateful as this is no good if I can’t print decent lite photos and can’t even resize them and can only do 6 x 4 via the canon app now. Many thanks 

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements