cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TR4722 What is Support Code 1430?

boblibby1951
Contributor

My printer is a PIXMA Tr7422 and I am using 276xl color and 275xl black and it shows me Support code 1430

6 REPLIES 6

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, boblibby1951!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using.  To date, Canon USA hasn't released a printer with the model number TR7422 but we have put out the similarly-named PIXMA TR4722.  Do you think it might actually be that?

That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Sorry yes it is TR4722

boblibby1951
Contributor

I just put my old cartridges back in and it does work and not show up Support code 1430. Are my new cartridges not the right ones? How do I return them for the correct ink cartridges???

It will print when I put my old cartridges back in, the difference is that the new black is C-276XL and C-276XL color. My old ones are CL-275 black and CL-276 color. How do I return these and get my old cartridges corrected?

xl and the new color is cl 276xl. my old cartidges are 275 is just 275. How can I exchange this for a 275 black and 275 color

Hi,

CL-276 is supported with this model printer. I would double check to make sure you are not installing 2 of the CL-275 color cartridges. 

You would need to make sure the PG-275 black is installed and then other would be CL-275 or CL-276. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

These are the color and black that will not work in my printerCanon p.jpg

Announcements