cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MX922 will not feed paper. Says I am out of paper but lower tray is full.

bsib7364
Apprentice

My PIXMA MX922 will not feed paper.  It keeps saying I am out of paper, but the lower tray is full.  Tried everything I can think of and it still will not feed.  Any suggestions..

1 REPLY 1

Ramona
Authority

Hi bsib7364,

To try and resolve the issue, please ensure the following:

1.  That the paper size selected in the printer driver (if printing from the computer), or on the printer itself (if making photocopies) is A4, B5, A5, Letter, or envelopes.  If another paper size is selected, the printer will attempt to feed from the upper cassette tray.

2.  That the paper path of the printer is clear so that the paper can feed smoothly.  To do this, please perform a roller cleaning on the unit by following the steps located here.

3.  That the paper is secured in the paper tray by ensuring the paper guides are snug against the paper.

If you still experience difficulty, we ask that you please call 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays) and a Canon technical support representative will be happy to help.  There is no charge for this call.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements