cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA G3501 print misaligned

xmrslx
Apprentice

Hi,

I'm not sure if I am being thick and missing something completely obvious or whether this is a genuine fault. 
I'm trying to print an A6 card design. The media size is correct, it looks correct on screen and in the print preview, however, when it prints, it is almost as if it's been aligned wrong and I am at my wits end trying to figure out the issue.

Can anyone shed some light? Screenshots attached.WhatsApp Image 2024-06-05 at 14.30.37_732cb0fb.jpgScreenshot 2024-06-05 144522.pngScreenshot 2024-06-05 144446.png

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1

Stephen

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Announcements