cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Smart Connect

becuzitsthere
Apprentice

can't get Smart Connect for TS3322 printer. App store says it is not available. How can I scan and copy?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I had to find out from Canon Support that Smart Connect is no longer available, even though the install disc for my new Pixma 3322 instructs you to download and use it to enable basic functions. BAD show by Canon. VERY frustrating attempting to find way to gain functionality. Support was helpful in letting me know that you must type ijscan in the search line to scan.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Have you tried this:

Canon Knowledge Base - What is Canon Inkjet Smart Connect?

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

I had to find out from Canon Support that Smart Connect is no longer available, even though the install disc for my new Pixma 3322 instructs you to download and use it to enable basic functions. BAD show by Canon. VERY frustrating attempting to find way to gain functionality. Support was helpful in letting me know that you must type ijscan in the search line to scan.

Announcements