cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New PIXMA TS3420 not connecting to phone

cmilligan
Apprentice

I just bought the canon TS 3420 wireless printer and it will not connect to my phone please help. In my network settings there is no Wi-Fi in that one coming up with canon_IJ

3 REPLIES 3

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi cmilligan.

The PIXMA TS3420 is similar to the PIXMA TS3520.  The PIXMA TS3420 is sold in Canada, not in the United States.  Please try the steps on this page to connect your iPhone to your PIXMA TS3420 using the TS3520's steps:

https://community.usa.canon.com/t5/Printer-Software-Networking/How-to-Connect-TS3520-TS3522-to-Wi-Fi...

If you continue to experience difficulties, please contact Canon Canada by CLICKING THIS LINK.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Popo_Lino
Contributor

Maybe you need the right program for that. Although I have heard that because of the different frequency setting the phone may not see the printer or other devices. It depends on the location, the internet network, and even the phone number. I, for example, use a VoIP number that works through the Internet network, which allows it to communicate from different parts of the world without any problems, but with a failed connection, I have never encountered, only read. Visit the Chalkboard website and read about it here, because maybe the problem is really the number.

rjangelico
Apprentice

Hi there I was wondering if you have had problems ever since you wrote this message, or have any insight. I’m almost at my wits end here. 

Announcements