cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS6420a won't print half the time from MacBook Pro

Hook2115
Apprentice

Need help with my PIXMA TS6420a printer which I don't want to continue hating!

I recently bought a Canon PIXMA TS6420a printer to replace a worn out Brother printer I'd liked) to use with my MacBook Pro.  When the Canon works, it's fine, but it seems to have a mind of its own and won't print more than 50% of the time I want it to.  I don't doubt that it is largely "user error," and I have tried to read the manual (which I've not been able to print as I would wish!!!) to no avail.  I find nothing intuitive about this $&%*+?# printer!!!   What is the closest thing I can get to hands-on assistance in learning how to use this contraption ... Or should I just sell it on eBay and buy another Brother printer?

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, Hook2115!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS, and which version thereof), whether your printer communicates with your printer via Wi-Fi or via a USB cable, and whether you're getting an error message when you try to print and what it says. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Hook2115
Apprentice

My TS6420a is cconnected to my MacBood Pro which runs on Mac OS Ventura 13.6.7.

Announcements