My Canaon Pixma MP 620 no longer copies from the front tray but will only copy from the rear tray. I cannot change it to the former setting. Nyone else have this problem? I think I played around with the settings and inadvertantly caused the problem but now cannot fix it.
To make a copy with your PIXMA MP620 using paper from the cassette, please follow these steps:
1. Turn on the power.
2. Load plain paper in the rear tray.
3. Open the Paper Output Tray gently, and open the Output Tray Extension.
4. Make sure that Copy is selected on the HOME screen, and press the OK button.
5. Load an original on the Platen Glass. Load the original with the side to copy FACING DOWN and align it with the alignment mark.
6. Confirm the page size, media type, magnification, etc. To change the settings, use the Easy-Scroll Wheel or the (Up) or (Down) button to select the item to change, and press the OK button. When Plain paper is selected for Media type and A4, B5, A5, or 8.5"x11" (LTR) for Page size, Cassette appears for Paper source. When other sizes or types of paper are selected, Rear tray appears.
7. Press the [+] or [-] button to specify the number of copies.
8. Press the Color button for color copying, or the Black button for black & white copying.
Copying will commence, taking the paper from the cassette.
When coying with your PIXMA MX882, the paper type must be selected correctly or the PIXMA MX882 will feed paper from the incorrect location. Please follow these steps:
1. Press the COPY button on your PIXMA MX882.
2. Load letter sized plain paper in the cassette of your PIXMA MX882.
3. Open the Paper Output Tray.
4. Load the original that you wish to copy on the platen glass or in the asutomatic document feeder.
5. Press the right Function button to show the print settings.
6. Use the down arrow to select "Type", please press the left or right arrow select "Plain paper".
7. Press OK
8. Press the Color button or Black button to begin copying.
The item will be scanned and then copied, using the cassette in the front of your PIXMA MX882.
09/26/2023: New firmware updates are available.
08/18/2023: Canon EOS R5 C training series is released.
07/31/2023: New firmware updates are available.
05/31/2023: New firmware updates are available.
05/18/2023: New firmware updates are available.
03/30/2023: New firmware updates are available.