cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My i950 is giving me the fatal 7 yellow blinks-- I have cleaned out the head assy several times

Strunzo
Apprentice

The 7 blinking yellow lights indicate a head problem-- I have thoroughly cleaned the print head several times without any success...

Does this mean I should be looking for a new head?

There are none in a comfortable price range . My next option is to dump the i950 and get something else.. This is used for my home office with an occasional photo job.

Any suggestions ?

2 REPLIES 2

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Strunzo.

Unfortunately, the error that you have described indicates that there is an internal hardware issue with the printer. 

However, since the i950 has been out of production for many years, parts and service for the printer are no longer available.  I apologize for this inconvenience.

Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance with this particular issue.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

So I bought a used i950, just bought new ink for it. Dang it is discontinued, so there are no drivers for my mac Yosemite OS are there. Guess I should have done some research. Hopefully I can get a new printer that uses the same ink cartridges
Announcements