cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My TS5320 no longer scans but prints fine

f8lee
Apprentice

I have been using the TS5320 I bought 18 months or so ago without issue on my Mac for both printing and scanning using its WiFi connection.

In the past month or so, it no longer will connect when I attempt to scan (either with Image Capture OR the IJ software I downloaded from the Canon site). Has anyone else had this happen?

I am running Monterey on an M1 MacBook Pro - now at version 12.4. I bought the laptop at the beginning of this year and have scanned without issue (it came loaded with Monterey) - my only guess is there was something in the latest update that messed up the scanner connection.

Am I alone in this predicament? Or is this an "Apple screwed up their update" story - and we just have to sit and wait for them to fix it?

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

I would remove the printer from Printers and Scanners on your Mac and then restart the computer. After the restart, add the printer back on and open IJ Scan Utility and try to scan. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements