My PIXMA MG2522 printer has started to print the whole document in the upper left quarter of the page, despite the paper size print setting being set to Letter and the printer default paper size being set to US Letter. The print preview shows the full page ready to print. This happens no matter if I print from a Word document, Chrome, Outlook...
So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know more information.
Do you see any error messages?
Which Computer Operating System are you using (Windows 7/8/10/11 or macOS 10/11/12)?
How do you connect to your printer (USB or WiFi)?
Any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue.
If you're in the United States and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.
If you're outside the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.
Thanks and have a great day!
Please follow these steps:
1. Click on the Apple in the upper left corner and then System Preferences.
2. Click on Printers & Scanners.
3. Click on the Canon MG2500 on the left side and then [-] at the bottom to remove it.
4. Repeat until all MG2500's are removed.
5. Click on the [+]. The Add Printer window will appear.
6. If your MG2500 does not show up, please disconnect the USB cable and reconnect it. Also, please make sure that your PIXMA MG2522 is powered on.
7. Click 1 time on your MG2500 in the list and then click the Add button at the bottom.
Once reinstalled, please attempt to print.
2/07/2023: New product announcements!EOS R8 EOS R50RF-S55-210mm F5-7.1 IS STMRF24-50mm F4.5-6.3 IS STMRF15-30mm F4.5-6.3 IS STM