cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Canon MG3100 Printer prints everything "faded". I can't get solid blacks, etc.

JerrySS
Apprentice

Hi All - 

I am running the MG3100 on my MAC OSX 10.8.5. When I print a test page, I get solid black, but the CMY colors are light. When I print  from Word, Photoshop, Internet, PDFs,  I get very faded looking prints. I can't print a solid black, it looks like grey when printed. It's extremely frustrating, I do a lot of freelance, and my "black" invoices print out grey.

I have updated drivers continuously, and nothing seems to fix this. Everything prints out really, really light. I can't figure out why - I never had a printer do this before, and I bought this specific printer on the recomendation of articles I read in MacMall. 

But now, after a year of struggling to get anything print correctly, I an regretting the decision. Any ideas?

Jerry

1 REPLY 1

Ebony
Rising Star

Hello JerrySS,

Try the following steps listed HERE and let us know what happens.

If you need more immediate assistance, please contact our support group: http://bit.ly/ContactCanon

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements