cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX922 copy doesn't output

mikeylightsit
Apprentice

My MX922 copy function produces a blank page. I can see the image on the preview screen, but the output is completely blank. I have checked, all nozzles are clean - I can print from computer, but placing a document on the glass and trying to copy only produces a blank page.

Please help! 

2 REPLIES 2

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi mikeylightsit,

In your message, you stated that you have printed a nozzle check.  Please compare your printout with the example below.

Does your printout have a black grid to the right of  |PGBK|  ?

Below that, do 3 blue, 3 pink, 1 yellow and 1 black bars print?

MX922 Nozzle Check.jpg

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Patrick, thank you for your response. I actually finally figured out what was happening - my PGBK cartridge was not printing at all, which is why I was having blank pages. I replaced the PGBK ink, and it works a little better, but I am still having issues with spotty printing. I have done a deep clean of the nozzles MULTIPLE times (using a LOT of ink in the process), but I cannot get it to clear up. I'm not sure if that nozzle has become damaged in some way, or is just getting old. I have found a work-around for the time being - I simply alter my options to print to "high resolution paper", which tricks the printer into thinking I am printing a photo quality image, which uses the other BK ink cartridge. But if you have any other suggestions for how to clear that nozzle compeletely I am all ears.

Thank you!

Announcements