cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX920 just prints half a page of picture

rakall
Apprentice

Hello all,

As the title of my post says my mx920 just prints half of all pictures I'm trying to print.

It scans and copys and prints text with no issue, I did all the maintenance on the printer installed new print cartridges

still the same issue. Attached is a scan from a head alignment printout Or was nozzle cleaning I'm not sure now.

Anyway anybody has any ideas???

Thank YouScan_20210327.png

6 REPLIES 6

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

For our benefit, can you tell us what operating system and build you are using the printer with?

Do other images print correctly, or is it just one you have an issue with?

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Thank you for your reply. I'm using WIN10 Pro Edition and when I use the copy function I have no issues also scanning works fine. When I print word documents with images they print fine too. It's just photo printing I have issues with.

If you print from a word document in simplex (single sided), does it work or does it only print partial?

Hello,

When I paste a picture or image in a word document it prints fine, the whole image and all the text too.

Hi rakall,

This printing issue is related to the installation of one of the latest updates from Microsoft.

To resolve this, please use Windows Update to update Windows, making sure that KB5001567 and KB5001649 are installed.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank You for your reply, I'll look into that.

Thanks again!

Announcements