cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MX922 Not Working After Lightning Strike

1cruzin
Apprentice

I recently experienced a lightning strike near my home.  I lost my wide screen TV and a few other items.   I cannot print, scan or send/receive facsimile messages.  Where can I acquire a technical manual for the MX922 printer.  I am a retired Navy technician and may be able to fix this thing assuming that I can order a board to replace....etc...

3 REPLIES 3

Ramona
Authority

Hi 1cruzin,

If the printer will no longer power on or is experiencing an error due to the lightning strike, we ask that you please call 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays) for further assistance.  A Canon technical support representative will be happy to help.  There is no charge for this call.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks Ramona.....the printer will make copies, with no problem.   I will do as you suggested.  Thanks

Hello again Ramona...I called the technical support group and spoke with "Paul" for about an hour.  We finally determined that the problem was created because my network router passcode identifyer was changed when Centurylink came out to replace their router due to lightning.  So,  I do not need to buy a new printer after all.  Paul the technician was very patient and knowledgeable.  I really appreciate their help.  I would suggest to any Canon user that if you run into a problem give them a call.

Announcements