cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've had my PIXMA MX922 for a year, and now all of a sudden, the colors in my photos are bad.

embench
Apprentice

For the last year, my PIXMA MX 922 has given me beautiful photos.  Now I can't print a photo with vivid colors--some are muddly, with a purple tinge.  I'm using Canon ink, too.  This is new.  Any suggestions?  I did a deep cleaning from the menu, and it didn't correct the problem.  Would appreciate any help anyone can give me.  

Thanks.

Mark 

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Hi, Mark!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer, and which applications you're using to print your photos. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

I am using (as I did before, when I got great photo copies, super, perfect color) an iMac, OSX 10.9.3.  Since these are constants, I can't imagine what would make the printer all of a sudden produce bad color photos.  I'm using whatever the Mac allows from iPhotos, as before.  

Is there a charge for using the tech support team?  I'm sure they know, because I registered my MX922, how old it is.  Not sure it's even a year old.

Mark 

Hi, Mark!  Our award-winning US-based tech support is completely free, and it's the fastest way to get any printer problems resolved.  Feel free to give us a call and we'll get right to work!

Smiley43
Apprentice

Did you ever find the issue with your printing problem. I have the same issue and the only thing I can think that has changed is upgrading to window 10.

Announcements