cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a PIXMA 5300. the nozzle check is fine for all colors, but no docs or notepad will print.

scheideckerj
Contributor

I have a PIXMA 5300.  the nozzle check is fine for all colors, but no docs or notepad will print.

I have cleaned the print head - colors print, but black does not.

when I print grayscale I get nothing at all.

But black prints fine with the nozzle check.  What the heck??

3 REPLIES 3

Ramona
Authority

Hi scheideckerj,

When the nozzle check pattern printed, it should have had a section labeled PGBK with a black grid resembling a net next to it that displayed above the colors.  If that grid did not display, and at least one cleaning and two deep cleanings have been performed, the printer will require serviciing.  Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page to obtain your servicing options.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

that grid printed beautifully. and the black at the bottom printed fine, and when I printed the alignment sheet, the black printed just fine.

that grid printed beautifully. and the black at the bottom printed fine, and when I printed the alignment sheet, the black printed just fine.  the tests all print black fine, but black won't print during any other print operation.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements