cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a Canon MG5320 that will not print at all. All ink cartridges are new, paper comes out blank

captnite20
Apprentice

My Canon MG5320 will not print at all.  All ink cartridges are new & full, it goes through all of the motions and the paper even comes out but nothing is on it.  It doesn't matter if I print from paper tray or rear paper holder.  It won't print directrly from the computer it is hooked up to no via Wifi.  I hate to go buy a new one when this one used to work fine.  I haven't disconnected or moved it - it just stopped ????

2 REPLIES 2

captnite20
Apprentice
My Canon MG5320 will not print at all. All ink cartridges are new & full, it goes through all of the motions and the paper even comes out but nothing is on it. It doesn't matter if I print from paper tray or rear paper holder. It won't print directrly from the computer it is hooked up to no via Wifi. I hate to go buy a new one when this one used to work fine. I haven't disconnected or moved it - it just stopped ????

Hello.

First, please make sure that the ink tanks are installed in the printer correctly and are in the correct order. The order from left to right is as follows:

CLI-226BK
CLI-226M
CLI-226C
PGI-225PGBK
CLI-226Y

Next, a test of the printer should be performed. This will tell us if the printer is working correctly. To do this, please load letter-sized paper in the PIXMA MG5320 and follow these steps:

1. Press <HOME>.

2. Rotate the menu to Maintenance and press <OK>.

3. Press <OK> on Print nozzle check pattern.

4. Press <OK> on Yes.

The Nozzle Check will print. Please compare your printout to the example that has been attached to this message.

MG5320_Nozzle_Check

If they differ, please perform a few printhead cleanings.

To perform cleanings, please follow these steps:

1. Press <HOME>.

2. Rotate the menu to Maintenance and press <OK>.

3. Press <OK> on Cleaning.

4. Press <OK> on Yes.

5. Press <OK> on Yes.

After a few cleanings, please print another Nozzle Check.

If the printing issues persist, please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements