cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G7020 prints show different color than what I show on my screen

aimeesyorkie
Apprentice

I've run cleanings and nozzle checks and everything seems fine however the color on my screen is not what prints. For example I have a logo that is aqua color but when I print it the logo comes out blue not aqua. I have searched for a fix for a while now. I'm about to just buy a different brand printer if I can't fix this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

3 REPLIES 3

Stephen

Hello!
So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know more information:

• Do you see any error messages?
  • Which version of Windows or macOS are you using?
  • How do you connect to your printer (USB or WiFi)?
  • Have you installed all of your printer's current software/drivers from THIS link?
  • What software/app are you using to print?

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

If you're outside the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks, and have a great day!

no error messages, the colors are just not what's on my computer/iphone. I use a mac Big Sur version. I print from my computer...not some app. I print through wifi. 

Hi,

The colors wont match the computer screen completely unless you get software to calibrate your computer screen and printer. 

It also may be easier to troubleshoot this issue in real time. 

I recommend you reach out to Canon support. Our team will be able to assist you in real time with this matter. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

We look forward to hearing from you

Announcements