cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firmware 4.040 was installed on my PIXMA MG6620 and Quick Menu Suite won't launch from desktop.

Periodic-scan
Apprentice

The Quick Menu Suite which contains scanner settings is not launching from the desktop. I can launch it from the printer but I don't have all of the options available that the desktop Quick Menu provided.  I have reloaded the setup drivers but no fix. I believe that the firmware is preventing Quick Menu from launching from the desktop as well as from the Windows Start menu. Please advise.  Thank you.

Btw, this is a Windows 10 - 64 bit OS

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

I see you reinstalled the setup drivers but If you have not done so, please click HERE and select software and drivers. Then, scroll down and click load more and try installing the quick menu file by itself. After the file is installed, restart your computer and see if it will come up. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I downloaded and installed the updated Quick Menu then rebooted the PC. What happened upon clicking QM: a box appeared saying "checking printer status," and then the box disappeared. I saw the black box appear which was the Quick Menu program but it quickly disappeared. I don't what is hindering the launch of QM.  Launching using Administrator privileges doesn't change the outcome.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements