cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon TS3522 Ink Cartridges

Solarsoul
Contributor

How can I obtain printer cartridges for this printer? The ink cartridges are PG-275 and CL-276. Canon has not been producing them and all online stores have been sold out for weeks. None of my local stores within 100 miles has them either. I bought a Tri color CL-276, but the printer will not print if the Black slot is empty or if there is an empty cartridge. Walmart advised me the next update is April 28th, 2022, but they can't even verify if they will receive these cartridges from canon. I'm to the point of returning my printer and purchasing a new brand with readily available supplies. 

11 REPLIES 11

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Solarsoul,

To obtain ink cartridges for your PIXMA TS3522, please call the Sales Department by dialing (800) 385-2155, Monday through Saturday, 9am to 9pm

Alternatively, you may purchase ink online:

https://shop.usa.canon.com/shop/en/catalog/pixma-ts3520-compatible-inks

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Out of stock on the link you provided as well.  I agree, I'm about to return my printer so I can get something that has available ink.

I never thought to check the Canon official web page! I should do that, wait I did and the black ink is on backorder/out of stock as well (and because it is such a cheap printer it won't operate without both black and color cartridges.) 

Alternatively you should take expert out of your name. Because even a novice would have addressed the post quicker than 6 days prior. And more over would have provided actual information that was helpful (like when the ink was going to be in stock.)

Have a good day! 

Lily69
Apprentice

@Solarsoul wrote: 

How can I obtain printer cartridges for this printer? The ink cartridges are PG-275 and CL-276. Canon has not been producing them and all online stores have been sold out for weeks. None of my local stores within 100 miles has them either. I bought a Tri color CL-276, but the printer will not print if the Black slot is empty or if there is an empty cartridge. Walmart advised me the next update is April 28th, 2022, but they can't even verify if they will receive these cartridges from canon. I'm to the point of returning my printer and purchasing a new brand with readily available supplies. 

The Canon TS3522 printer uses: one pigment black PG-275 ink cartridge and. one dye-based tricolor CL-276 ink cartridge. You can check it online.

This is already known. The problem is that Canon hasn't made them for some time now making it impossible to find. 

How much time is "some time now"? Is this a "throwaway" printer for which it was never worth spending much for replacement ink cartridges?  It has to be quite a while since printers were made that used 3-color cartridges.

Have you looked for aftermarket ink?

There are no after market cartridges that fit. It is a 2 cartridge system. And when I mean sometime, I have had the printer for 2 months and have not been able to find the PG-275 cartridges. This printer runs on a black and a tri color cartridge and both have to have ink and be installed to print. The tri color are easy to get, the black however are not. Also they are not refillable. I bought 245 and 246 carts hoping I could make it work but the ink bay is off and doesn't accommodate for them. 

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

275.jpg276.jpg

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

I appreciate that. However if you place them in your cart it says they are pre-order and not guaranteed delivery on those dates. So you pay now and wait to see if they ship. The biggest issue is, they are CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE. and they have been for some time now. 

Announcements