cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS9521C Can't Sign Up for Ink Replenishment Service

StevieDee
Apprentice

Just bought a TS9521C and I'm unable to sign up for the Auto Replenishment Service.   I've registered my printer, it shows that it's eligible, I've downloaded the EIS Registration software, and tried to sign up.   I get to the "Shipping" screen and it hangs up with this error code "Error when updating product.  Please try again later!"   

I called Tech Support this morning, spoke with a nice man, who spent almost an hour with me.   He was stumped as well.  Fill out a ticket, and now I wait.   

I have an HP printer, which prints beautifully, but it won't load different kinds of paper.   So I bought the TS9521C to fill that gap.  Signing up for the replenishment program with HP was a breeze.   Not a happy camper.   

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

I recommend you reach out to our support team so they can assist you with getting set up with the replenishment program. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

StevieDee
Apprentice

I'm registered, I was on the phone for over an hour, trying to sign up, no success.  Tech Support filled out a ticket on my issue.  Haven't heard back yet.   

Announcements