cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TR7020 Can I do both borderless and double-sided printing at the same time?

Lali
Apprentice

I am creating a booklet in publisher. It is important to have borderless printing, but even if I click on "print on both sides" and check duplex printing, the printer will not print double-sided. The preview shows me that it will, but then it does not. Is this just not possible? Is there a way around it so that I can have double sided and borderless printing at all?

3 REPLIES 3

Tiffany

Welcome to the Canon forum!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know the exact printer model number
you are using. Also, which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS and which version) Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.  If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE

Okay it is a canon pixma TR 7020, and i have a windows 11

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

You can try setting up the printer driver to perform manual. Please click HERE and scroll down in the article until you get the the manual duplex option. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements