cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatically Cropped Image - Canon Pixma TS6020

mhill2018
Apprentice

I have an issue when printing out images on my Canon TS6020. It doesn't matter if I use photo paper or regular paper or select "borderless" or "regular sized" when I print, both ways will mess up the image. Borderless will cut off/crop a significant amount of the image whereas the "regular 4x6" print option will leave large borders around the image. The borders aren't equal in size though. The bottom border is smaller than the top. I've tried accounting for the supposed "bleed" area that is listed for the print area on the TS6020 (3.73 x 5.69 inches) but this still cuts off part of the image if printed in borderless or if "regular" print option is selected it leaves borders on the left and right sides, but not top and bottom. I'm using Adobe Photoshop and the image is sized to 4x6 jpeg type. I'd just like to know how I can print out a 4x6 image and have it use the whole 4x6 piece of photo paper instead of the image being cut off/cropped or having weird margins. Can anyone help me with this problem before I pull all of my hair out?! If you know specifially what the photo should be sized to in order to account for the "bleed"/crop area, that would help as well. Thank you!! 🙂 

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi mhill2018,

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issues. The real time feedback of a live technical support call/ live chat would be very beneficial in this case. 

Please click HERE to open out contact page.

We look forward to hearing from you.

click here to view the gallery
Announcements