Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magnification (C300 II)

Cunha
Rising Star

Hello,

https://vimeo.com/224702831

Brent Ramsey says "Magnification in x2, x4 and x8".

Why can´t I do that with my C300 II? Do I have a problem in my camera; a bug or some "wrong" chosen preferences?

Firmware is updated (2018).

Thank you very much for any help.

Cheers.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Brent contacted me: it was a prototype with pre-release firmware installed. When the camera came out, for some reason, they left this feature out of the final release firmware. 😉 Solved.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Tim
Authority

Hello Cunha, 

We're sorry to hear the magnification doesn't seem to work.  When this happens, does the word MAGN. appear alongside a circle with a slash through it?  If so, that would indicate a setting within the Menu- Assistance Functions> Magnification> Available while recording is set to Off.  This would also be where one would check if the magnification function in general was enabled, perhaps it has gotten disabled on your camera.     

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hello Tim,

thank you for your message.

Magnification works but without variation like Brent says on the video ("Magnification in x2, x4 and x8" steps).

It show just one step, or cancel, in my C300 II.

After viewing Brent´s video I was expecting magnification in steps; but not.

Thanks again.

Brent contacted me: it was a prototype with pre-release firmware installed. When the camera came out, for some reason, they left this feature out of the final release firmware. 😉 Solved.
Announcements