cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glitch in C300 Mark ii footage. Has anyone seen this before?

85snowball
Apprentice

Hi,

I've had this camera for over a year now and have had no issues to date. Last week I shot some stuff at 120fps (slow motion crop, shot with this many times) and found some strange artifacts in my footage. Luckly it's B-Roll footage and can be  edited around but want to know what this is for future jobs that might not be easy to get around. Has anyone seen anything like this before? Using a Lexar approved CFAST 2.0 card...never had this issue before. PLEASE HELP.

frame 1.png

FRAME - 1 (no Glitch)

frame 2.png

FRAME - 2 (Glitch starts)

frame 3.png

FRAME - 3 (Glitch)

frame 4.png

FRAME - 4 (Glitch)

frame 5.png

FRAME - 5 (Glitch)

frame 6.png

FRAME - 6 (Glitch)

frame 7.png

FRAME - 7 (Glitch over)

4 REPLIES 4

Tim
Authority

Hello 85snowball, 

I have reviewed these images and this does not appear normal.  We'd like to evaluate your camera at the Factory Service Center to get this issue under review.  

You may fill out an online repair request form at the following link to setup your repair using our online service.

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/service-repair

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

AP
Apprentice

Hello

I just encountered this exact same issue on my C300 MKII. Was there a solution or explanation found?

@AP wrote:

Hello

I just encountered this exact same issue on my C300 MKII. Was there a solution or explanation found?

If a different memory card does not resolve the issue, then contact Canon Support.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

Is your firmware up to date? Mine happened to be a firmware issue that was causing the glitch.

Announcements