cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C300 MK1 NO POWER AT ALL (have you had similar issue on any cinema camera model?)

billydoherty
Apprentice

Hi you lovely lot, OK so basically i have just bought this camera off a friend as hes not got any intention of getting it fixed at all, it has no power at all plugged in or battery powered, id love to know if anyone knows any solution or hack before i look into contacting canon themselves (dont really want to do that) even if you have had a similar issue on a different model! also if anyone knows what the PCB/motherboard manufacturer code is for this camera too id be very appreciative. I've herd that there may be a tiny hidden fuse somewhere that could be an issue (could be hearsay), or is it a small fuse on the circuit board after the power inlet i can fix (I'm quite handy with things like this but obviously doing a lot of homework first), thank you for your help in advance! Heart

1 REPLY 1

Tim
Authority

Hello billydoherty, 

Our recommendation is to send the unit to Canon at your earliest convenience.  You can set up service on our web site, here

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements