Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

C300 MK II Glitch

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I have a C300 MK II that I purchased brand new a few months ago and I'm getting a lot of glictches in my footage. It's making my footage unreliable. I've owned and used the Canon C100 MK II and C300 MK I for years I found them to be extremly reliable which is why I upgraded to the C300 MK II. I'm not sure if I was just unlucky and got a lemon or if there is a quick way to fix this. Does anyone know if this can be fixed? It's happened on a few occasions but I'm fortunate enough to usually be shooting multi-cam so I can cut away to another camera. Regardless this shouldn't be happening. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Glitch40.jpg

Glitch30.jpg

Glitch 20.jpg
Glitch 10.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: C300 MK II Glitch

You did not post in the best forum for you issue.  Hopefully, a moderator can move the thread to the Cinema EOS forum.  Meanwhile, I would check the quality of the memory card, or whatever medium you are using to store the images.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't rent software. I use Photoshop CS6, ACR 9.8 and Lightroom 6.8 ."