cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C100mkii wifi

AdamRosenberg
Contributor

I'm having trouble connecting my c100 mkii to my wifi network. After putting in all the network settings I go to Network Settings > Select and then select my network, but nothing happens. It simply returns me to the previous menu without doing anything, and I cannot get the network status icon to appear in the corner of my display.

Am I simply setting up my network settings while there's another step to connect? I've read the manual back and forth and can't figure it out.

- Adam

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tim
Authority

Hello AdamRosenberg,

Depending on the function and type of Wi Fi connection you're trying to make, there are several variables to consider and multiple steps involved.  Especially since we're dealing with setting up an EOS C100 Mark II, we highly suggest utilizing either the technical support hotline at 1-855-CINE-EOS or using the Canon online support web site to send Canon technical support an email.  This would be beneficial to you as our agents could assist in a step by step manner versus using this forum, which is more difficult to use in a technical support capacity.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Tim
Authority

Hello AdamRosenberg,

Depending on the function and type of Wi Fi connection you're trying to make, there are several variables to consider and multiple steps involved.  Especially since we're dealing with setting up an EOS C100 Mark II, we highly suggest utilizing either the technical support hotline at 1-855-CINE-EOS or using the Canon online support web site to send Canon technical support an email.  This would be beneficial to you as our agents could assist in a step by step manner versus using this forum, which is more difficult to use in a technical support capacity.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements