cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are others experiencing glitches both on the camera and on the recorded material with the C100mk2?

sharkeatsbear
Apprentice

Hi everyone,

I was filming an interview today and came across artifacts in my image. I generally use peaking 2 to assist with checking focus, and I will spend most of the time in expanded focus so I can check their eyes etc. It seems whenever I'm in expanded focus, I would get this glitchy line appearing as red on the screen with peaking on.

No worries, at least it won't be on the recorded image... or at least I thought!

cropped.jpg

I tried exporting video and the same line appears. Does anyone have any suggestions? Time to get a service and/or sensor clean? It's only a few months old.

Many thanks,

Tom

3 REPLIES 3

sharkeatsbear
Apprentice

Okay, so I've left this here for a while... any ideas?

If you can't see what I'm talking about, it's a vertical line just right of her mouth and nose.

Thanks! 🙂

H, Tom!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry. We do hope someone in the community is able to assist!

If you are looking for support from Canon USA, we need to let you know that the Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please visit http://www.canon.com and select your country or region for your support needs.

While the community is welcome to chime in, and you are welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

JonKline
Enthusiast

Yuck! How often are you getting the glitches? Is it worse on footage with more motion? Any chance you've noticed it while using an external recorder?

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements