cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent photos not showing up in Canon Connect?

Jess4
Contributor

I have a Canon M50 which I have been regularly able to transfer photos from and to my phone via the Canon Connect over the last few years, however when I tried today, today's photo will just not show up. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, updated my phone and just no luck. Every single photo from previous shots are showing except for today's. 

Any ideas or help is appreciated. 

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Is your mobile device Android or iOS?

What type of file naming convention are you using? Are you using folders on the camera?  

Next step, please delete the camera profile saved on the Canon Connect app.  Next, reset the network settings on your camera, just the network settings.  Performer re-pairing the camera and app.  Retest.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Indie1
Apprentice

I was having this issue and I got it to work. I tried doing what someone said in the thread but when I went to the recent date nothing was there.

So what you want to do is to manually go to the photo on your camera, select it, or in other words, press the set button on the photo. On the far right hand side go to the phone icon and it should say "send images to smartphone."

(NOTE: For you to do this you need the camera connect app. Set up your Bluetooth connection do what the app says first, it won't work without the app.)

You are then able to send the photos to the app and that's what worked for me. I have no clue why it's acting that way but this is what I will have to do for now on.

Also with that option you can select more than 1 photo or video to be sent which is good. 

Announcements