cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS Webcam Utility Pro Not Logging In

hjmoors
Apprentice

I have downloaded "EOS Webcam Utility Pro" to my Mac OS (Ventura 13.4). I just purchased the "EOS Webcam Utility Pro Subscription". However, whenever I try to log into my account on the "EOS Webcam Utility Pro" app, it doesn't recognize that I've upgraded or the account is actually not logging in. I've tried clicking on the "Upgrade" button then tried logging in. I've also re-installed and no luck either. 

4 REPLIES 4

hjmoors
Apprentice

Also, I subscribed on the Canon website on the browser. The browser I'm using is Google Chrome.

sorry. i didnt realize you added through a reply on your own post. i used edge and i am having the same issue.

I_LIK_MOTOWOMEN
Apprentice

i am also having this issue. i posted here in the community about it and am now logging into the community to see if i got any feedback. bittersweet to know im not the only one having this issue. @hjmoors, were you able to log into your account through the app using chrome?

Sorry for the long delay. No, I wasn't able to. Now having issues with the new Mac update. Going to see about returning camera. 

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements