cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS Utility for T3i

vince-galietta
Apprentice

I'm am hoping to find a download of teh EOS Utility software for the T3i Rebel.  While its been a long time since I last used it, I've replaced my laptop and it doesn't have a DVD drive it in so I can't use my disk to restore the application.  Any suggestions would be helpful.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Stephen

If you're on Windows, start HERE - it's the software that would have come with your camera. THEN go to the normal page (HERE) and download the most up-to-date version. 

For macOS, it may not work because of compatibility issues, but start HERE, then go to the normal page HERE and get the most up-to-date version.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Stephen

If you're on Windows, start HERE - it's the software that would have come with your camera. THEN go to the normal page (HERE) and download the most up-to-date version. 

For macOS, it may not work because of compatibility issues, but start HERE, then go to the normal page HERE and get the most up-to-date version.

vince-galietta
Apprentice

Thank you Stephen!  I should have mentioned it was for Windows.  The links you provided were exactly what I was looking for and I appreciate the rapid response.

Awesome! I'm so glad you were able to get what you needed! 😊

Announcements