Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommend a reliable progra/m to convert MOV files to AVI or mp4 ? I

JIMHAGGERTY
Apprentice

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sirgrognard
Apprentice

Or, download YouTube downloader for free from CNET.com. It seems to convert any file I give it to any other type of video or audio file with ease. It has no editing features or anything else. It's main function, of course, is to download videos from YouTube. You can then strip the audio by converting the video file to, say, mp3. You can use the conversion feature with virtually any video or audio file it seems (on a PC with Windows XP - can't get more basic than that 🙂

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Stephen

Hi JIMHAGGERTY!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly what equipment you're using, and the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x), as well as the way you connect to your device (USB or networked via WiFi). Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue! Thanks and have a great day!

sirgrognard
Apprentice

Or, download YouTube downloader for free from CNET.com. It seems to convert any file I give it to any other type of video or audio file with ease. It has no editing features or anything else. It's main function, of course, is to download videos from YouTube. You can then strip the audio by converting the video file to, say, mp3. You can use the conversion feature with virtually any video or audio file it seems (on a PC with Windows XP - can't get more basic than that 🙂

beckypayne
Apprentice

I use Video Converter to convert MOV to MP4. I usually do batch conversion with it and the conversion speed is quite fast. recommend it!

Yanqiao
Contributor

I use Joyoshare Media Cutter. It's a video editor with the ability to convert MOV files to any other format like MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, FLV, MP3, WAV, etc at 60X speed without quality loss. It allows anyone to use it for free 5 times. You might as well have a try.

Inapickle
Rising Star
VirtualDub2. It’s free.
Announcements